Join the Global Practitioner Network
Deliver business value and measurable results by helping people, teams, and organizations leverage the connection between thinking and performance. Learn to use, apply, and interpret the HBDI®— the premier thinking preference tool used around the world — in this three-day workshop for individuals, teams or groups of any size.
The HBDI® Certification is an interactive workshop that are offered on-site or through regularly scheduled public sessions. It allows you to purchase and administer HBDI® report deliveries in your organization. For individuals, pairs & teams, our distinguished worldwide user base of licensed practitioners span a wide range of professions including counseling, psychology, human resource development and training.
As a participant of the HBDI® Certification Workshop, you will receive*:
- Two HBDI® Profiles to be used for your practicum
- One HBDI® Team Profile Report
- One HBDI® Pair Profile Report
- Three Business of Thinking® Program Modules: Start Thinking, ThinkAbout™ Teams, ThinkAbout™ Communicating For each program you will receive one facilitator guide, one sample participant guide and a PowerPoint slide deck.
- Access to our new Thinking Analytics and Management System, AXON, to help you process your data rapidly, efficiently, and economically.
- One Herrmann® Walk Around Pad 8 1/2 x 11
*All materials above are included with your tuition for U.S. Certification Workshops; however, your signed License Agreement must be on file with Herrmann International to receive the Business of Thinking materials. For Certification Workshops in other locations, please confirm what’s included with the regional office as packages may vary.
As a certified practitioner you will continue to enjoy the following resources and privileges:
- A dedicated website full of resources
- A vast array of application products
- World-class customer service & support
- Access to our outstanding, global network of professionals
This program has been pre-approved for 21 (Specified – Business Management and Strategy) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.